THE BIG DIPPER WAX HEATER
Waxxxpress 800g waxes fit perfectly into my metal insert. There’s no mess, no fuss!
Specifically designed for the Microwave to Pot Revolution, I cleanly hold Waxxxpress’ microwavable 800g hot and strip wax jars.
My advanced technology provides your salon with a simple and convenient wax heating solution.
With the ability to warm all types of wax, my easy to clean, non-stick metal insert insulates heat to prevent me from becoming hot. Look after me and you will never have to clean my base station again; my protective skirt and drip tray set up options catch drips – simply wipe them down after use with Waxxxpress Clean & Glo Citrus Clean.
My thermostat dial, enables you to easily control the temperature of your wax and you can be confident that I will maintain your desired working temperature.
For ultra-fast heating time, place your wax into the microwave then straight into my metal insert. You’ll never have to pour a thing again and there’s no more wasting wax! I come with a 12 month warranty.
Buy me individually or in a carton of 12.
- For fast heating time, microwave 800g tub for 2-4 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave.
- Place metal insert into the heater. If using Hot Wax Set Up, place skirt on first.
- Place 800g tub into wax heater metal insert with heater set at ideal temperature (between 3-5).
- If using Strip Wax Set Up, screw down drip tray onto base unit.
- OR replace step 3 by pouring microwaved wax directly into the wax heater metal insert. Wax Heater can also be used with non-microwavable Hot and Strip Waxes. Simply pour or place wax into metal insert, set the desired temperature and wax will melt down in the wax heater.
CAUTION: This is a professional product for salon use only. Please test before use. If skin irritation occurs, cease use.
WARNING: Exceeding recommended heating instructions may cause burns and/or injury.
When purchasing Waxxxpress products, you can be sure they are manufactured to the highest ethical standards.
- Has a 12 month warranty from date of purchase
- Has been manufactured in China for Waxxxpress
- Is shipped to you from a local warehouse
- Is used by Beauty Therapists and Estheticans worldwide
- Is a salon product for professional use only
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Never leave the Wax Heater on when the container is empty.
2. Damages resulting from the following are not covered by this warranty:
I. Use of improper voltage or current
II. Negligence, misuse, disassembly or dropping.
III. Alteration or repair by any person other than an authorised Waxxxpress Repair Dealer
IV. Using the wax heater without the non-stick coated heater insert supplied.
3. Removal, alteration or defacement of any Serial No. will make this warranty null or void.
4. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
5. Not adhering to the instruction manual will void this warranty.
6. Postage or delivery costs to and from repair centre must be paid by the purchaser from any warranty claims.
Once we receive your order, we will dispatch it within one working day. Departure is direct from our closest warehouse for arrival at your salon, so you get the products you need, FAST! Please see our Terms & Conditions for additional delivery information.
When your order is dispatched, you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way. Our Warehouse team works around the clock so you could receive the email in the day or the night. Your order is trackable, you can check it's progress by logging into your account HERE.
Express service is what we do best, however if something goes wrong, resolving your issue is our priority! Please submit your query via the Order Support form in Your Account and one of our helpful Waxxxpress representatives will be in contact with you.